Friday 2 August 2013

Miracles never cease!


Youngest girl comes up to me tonight and says "mommy, you look tired so do you mind if I brush my teeth, go to the toilet and go to bed"?

Conundrum much?  I was so proud of her I almost wanted her to stay up as a reward for wanting to put herself to sleep (I'm such a hypocrite).

My thoughts were, "hey, want to watch a movie, sleep in my bed, lollies, I'm so proud of you"!

Needless to say she is in bed and asleep and if this is going to be the way it works from now on, bring on the trips (tongue in cheek people) but seriously it's as if these little people have an intuitive sense when they need to straighten up and fly right (hmm, Robbie Williams song comes to mind) and they know that Mommy is tired and doing the best she can.

I'm so proud of them today I want to pour myself a glass or two of wine for all the good parenting I have done (hee-hee).

TTFN






No comments:

Post a Comment